Model No.: 0.5%SL
Common name: Veratrine
Specification: 1%TKL, 0.5%SL.
Melting point: 145-155degree celsius
Solubility: Easily soluble in benzene, dilute acid and pentanol, slight soluble in glycerol, insoluble in petroleum ether.
Stability: Easily degrade by light.
Toxicity: Acute oral LD50(rat) almost 4000mg/kg.
Mode of action:
Veratrine accesses digestive system by percutaneous or inhalation, lead local stimulation, then paralyzed and die.
It is a broad spectrum insecticide, exerting its function by direct contact and stomach poison. Because of alkaloid, it can biodegrade gradually, no toxicity, no residue, no accumulation, no pollution to environment and no harm to beneficial insects. Its duration can reach 7-14 days.
1. Broad spectrum.
It can control many pesticides effectively such as Aphid, cabbage caterpillar, diamond back moth, Phyllotreta striolata, Colaphellus bowring, Henosepilachna sparsa orientalis Dieke and etc.
2. No harmful residue and no pollution.
It is a kind of alkaloid so it can be degraded and cause no beneficiation after applying. It will not cause pollution and no harmless to natural enemies of insects to control the insects integrated.
3. No insect resistance.
It is a botanic insecticide and contents many kinds of active ingredient so it will no resistance compared with single active ingredient.
4. Long lasting effects.
The effect is longer than the chemicals. Can last for 7-14 days so it is very convenient and high effeciecy.
5. Safe to crops, no harmless to crops.
1. Do individual protection according to the application of pesticides.
2. Use it immediately if mix with other pesticides such as organic phosphorus and pyrethroids.
3. Store under cool, shade and ventilated place.
4. Spray before nightfall to get a better effects.
5. Don't apply the pesticides around the silkworm nursery, mulberry field and aquaculture areas. Contact us if you need more details on Veratrine. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Cevadine、Plant Extracted. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Botanic Pesticide