Chinese feed Grade Thermostable Phytase
|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,D/P,Paypal,Money Gram,Western Union|
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF,EXW,FCA,CPT,CIP|
|Min. Order:||40 Bag/Bags|
|Delivery Time:||15 Days|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certificate:||ISO, GMP, GMP+|
1. The product have very good appearance and of very good free-flowing characteristics.
2. Has very good working efficiency in animal body, because when improving heat stability we did not change the suitable working temperature.
3. Have very wide range of PH.
4. Has super heat stability, can remaim more that 80% activity after 85 degree water bath for 5 min(this data is about 5 times better than the average level). Meanwhile the stability in the granular feed is excellent.
1. Reduce the dosage rate of inorganic phosphorus such as DCP or MCP, therefore the product can help to reduce formula cost.
2. Enhance the utilization of energy, protein and mineral element.
3. Reduce phosphorus pollution.
1. Phytase Granular/powder(10000U/g): 30-50 meshes, free-flowing
2. Activity: 5000u/g 10,000u/g 20,000u/g
3. Color: Yellowish
Normal temperature, shielded from light.
7 Shelf life
12 months in normal temperature, in unopened package.
Tangshan Finely Animal Care Co.,Ltd
Tangshan Finely animal care is a Group Corporation focused on enzyme technology, animal feeding and health care related industry.
- Company Name: Tangshan Finely Animal Care Co.,Ltd
- Representative: JIKUN WANG
- Product/Service: Enzymes , Animal drugs , Growth promoter , Mineral Licking Brick , Premix , Feed additives
- Capital (Million US $): US$5 Million
- Year Established: 2017
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$10 Million - US$50 Million
- Export Percentage: 41% - 50%
- No. of Production Lines: 3
- No. of R&D Staff: 11 -20 People
- No. of QC Staff: 21 -30 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Factory Location: Renshi, Eastward 500M, Crossroads of Gangyao Road and Ronghua Street ,Lubei district, Tangshan, Hebei, China.
- Contact Person: Ms. Alison
- Tel: 86-315-6819127